Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 14


                Today was one of the best yet!!! It was a free day but my girl’s professor brought the entire class to Capri (though you didn’t have to go if you didn’t want to…….as if!!!). It was so much fun!!! I even took a dip in the sea even though my girl protested greatly.
                Right when we got to Capri my girl went on a boat tour of the entire island with five other classmates. One of the best aspects of the tour was being able to go into the Blue Grotto!! It was magnificent!! The water glowed blue from the sun light filtering through the water into the cave…it was like neon blue! Granted my girl was forced to….snuggle….with two passengers to get through the door it was well worth it to go into the cave. (The cave opening was only big enough for the boat to fit through so everyone had to lay down, even the rower so my girl ended up squish between a couple sitting behind her and the rower). After that we ended up going to the Green Grotto that housed a stalagmite that looked like the Virgin Mary and added to that the water reflection made the ceiling of the grotto glow a light blue color.
                The whole tour took little less than three hours (the Blue Grotto took the longest) and left my girl and her friends enough time to go swimming in the sea. I had already went swimming in the Blue Grotto so I stayed nice and warm on the rocky beach watching my girl’s knapsack. And on the way back I was able to sit on her lap and not on the floor!!! The floor is so smelly but sometimes that’s the only place I can fit! I hate it but oh well…mygirl didn’t have the greatest time on the way back to Naples, this Asian guy that sat next to her kept bumping her as he himself tried to get comfortable. And let me tell you my girl was too happy…she likes her space…..



With love,
M.D. and Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment